Head of Global IT and Support, Sofia
Ref. No.: HGITS
- Lead and manage a globally distributed technical organization that is responsible for:
- Global Level-1 and Level-2 customer service desk, providing high-quality customer support, extended coverage with each region and ensuring SLA compliance.
- Taking active part of project implementations worldwide, to include customer environment sizing, IT architecture, environments setup, user training; UAT product and system configurations, network configurations, deployments, systems monitoring, documentation; CMDB and other relevant documentation within the internal and external KBs.
- Internal IT infrastructure and operations, of the global corporate IT infrastructure and data centers, including VMWare infrastructure, Windows & Linux servers, data storage, VPNs, networking and administration of SG cloud services, monitoring and DR/BC.
- Internal Help Desk, supporting all SG employees, business and collaboration tools and equipment, provisioning/de-provisioning of user accounts, equipment requisition, tracking of licenses and inventories for IT assets, maintenance of internal CMDB, providing internal security awareness and tools induction trainings.
- Define, implement and ensure the adoption and following of best industry processes and practices as related to data center operations, customer support, quality of service, project implementations and internal help desk operations
- Responsible for promoting best practice and high-quality customer service and response
- Setup, implement and monitor KPIs and metrics for the department and the quality of the customer service
- Participate in compliance, security, certification and management activities
- Supervise L1 and L2 team leads and teams across all office locations and provide ongoing team management and team members training and professional development
- University Degree
- Great communication skills and ability to lead and coordinate distributed teams
- Proven experience with documenting and implementing processes and best industry practices as related to data center operations, customer support, quality of service, project implementations and internal help desk operations
- Previous experience in a global setting in system administration, enterprise IT operations, project management, and management of multi-site Tier-I (L1) and Tier-II (L2) support
- Excellent knowledge of data storages, databases, Windows, Linux and cloud environments
- Knowledge and understanding of design and operations of data centers and networking
- Formal knowledge, coursework and certification in PMP, ITIL and/or ITSM
- JIRA Service Desk or similar toolset experience would be considered an advantage
- Experience in the financial services or banking industry would be highly desirable
- Results-oriented and effective
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.