Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Ref. No.: BA
- Gather and document business, functional and technology requirements to achieve stated business and technology goals for a project or as part of continuous process improvement initiatives
- Analyze information needs and functional requirements collected, decisions arrived at and deliver the following documents as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements document), Use Cases, Technical Specifications, User Acceptance Test Matrixes, reports and workflow templates
- Translate the business requirements and work with development team to build and test the functionality
- Work with end-users to define, document and execute test scenarios
- Interact with the client for any enhancements and bug-fixes
- Elicit pertinent, value enhancing requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Serve as a liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and third party vendors during ad hoc opportunity discovery initiatives or as part of a problem resolution team where applicable
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be advantage)
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management/ BA role in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals
- Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and compilation of multi-source information
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy to realize objectives
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and initiative
- Creative thinking
- Stress tolerance
General Requirements for All SG Employees
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.