Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Graphic Designer, Sofia
Ref. No.: GD/Sf
The position is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and reports to the UX/UI Team lead.
- Produce graphic designs for brochures, print and online advertisements, posters, digital displays, flyers, and other publications
- Create User Interface design for digital products
- Ensure all design requests are well developed and completed on time
- Work with other departments professionals to produce unique, innovative designs and be flexible in design strategies
- Maintain a consistent message throughout the development and design process
- Ensure that all designs are properly aligned with company branding and marketing standards
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Graphic Designer
- Should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Working knowledge of digital design tools using Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Understanding of core design elements such as type, contrast, alignment, proximity, layout
- Experience with Graphics Design and file preparation for Pre-Press
- Experience with designing user interfaces for digital products
- Working knowledge of mobile development for Android and/or iOS ecosystems and devices will be considered a plus
- Basic understanding of CSS, HTML, and skins/themes
- Experience in banking, finance or microfinance industry will be considered a plus
- Strong communication skills with both engineering and executive level decision makers
- Capable of working under low supervision and collecting/compiling all the required information from multiple sources
- Capable of multitasking and ability to work on multiple projects and set of documents in parallel
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
What we offer:
- Company Stock Options Program
- Additional Health Insurance
- Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
- Bi-annual Performance reviews
- Additional perks and social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.