Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Ref. No.: PM
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Software Group strategy, commitments and goals.
The Project Management role is to help the process of solutions implementations in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
The core skill of the Project Manager is requirements and scope management for developing IT solutions to business problems and fulfilling business needs.
Skilled Project Manager has to drive the whole project delivery lifecycle from initiation and analysis through design, development and testing and finishing with deployment and closure.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Manage project scope and budget
• Manage project resources
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Manage the change control procedure in collaboration with project stakeholders
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality management
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Analyze and manage project risk and issues
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be advantage)
• At least 3 years of experience in Project Management in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals
• Experience in requirements development, customer interaction and compilation of multi-source information
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Proven experience in people and communication management, strategic planning, risk and change management
• Proficient in working with project management software
• Excellent communication, organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking
• Abilty to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy to realize objectives
• Ability to resolve conflicting situations
• Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and initiative
• Stress tolerance
• The following will be an advantage:
o Certification in project management (e.g. PMP, PPRINCE2, etc.) or equivalent
o Knowledge of Temenos T24 and the microfinance domain
• Fluent in English
• Good spoken French and/or Spanish will be considered as an advantage
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
• Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
• Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
• Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
• Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.