Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Software QA Specialist, Sofia
Ref. No.: SQAS/Sf
For one of our teams we are looking for an experienced Software QA Specialist, who blend excellent technical knowledge with hands-on approach to achieve high quality standards.
- Participate in the Functional and Non-functional documentation review in order to provide early feedback and ensure quality of the furtherly used documentation
- Work together with the team to plan the activities related to project and test execution
- Develop robust & reusable test cases to achieve smooth test execution and facilitate future automation
- Independently conduct manual and/or automated tests as part of the functional quality assurance, regression and internal acceptance testing
- Participate in the development and execution of non-functional test cases and scripts for performance and security assurance of the solutions
- Develop and review user guides and documentation
- Track all testing activities and follow the progress to ensure the overall quality of the solutions and evaluate potential risks
- Collaborate closely with various teams to facilitate the processes and best practices
- Contribute to the definition and execution of the global testing strategy of the company
- Prepare resources and participate in internal workshops and activities for knowledge sharing and team development
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- At least 2 years of experience in the QA field
- Excellent understanding of the software development process and lifecycle methodologies
- Strong technical orientation and previous experience with:
- Web servers, services and integrations
- MS SQL query development and direct verification in the databases
- Different environments management
- Test data definition and/or preparation
- Git workflow knowledge and code changes orientation
- Jenkins or other CI tool
- Troubleshooting and traffic monitoring tools
- Experience using Jira, Xray or other test management tool
- Experience in preparing technical and user documentation
- The following will be an advantage:
- Automated testing script development and/or tools usage
- Experience in the banking domain
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Result-oriented and effective
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.