Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Technical QA Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: TQAE/T
For one of our teams we are looking for an experienced Technical QA Engineer.
- Plan, write and execute test cases for the software solution, based on Functional Requirements Specifications
- Review, analyze, identify and report potential problems with the documentation
- Prepare manual and automated tests for system stability verification, including Functional, Regression, Load and System testing
- Participate in performing User Acceptance Testing
- Provide quality metrics and support requirements coverage and traceability
- Participate in QA planning and resource allocation
- Communicate testing status, quality issues and potential risks to the QA lead
- Participate in testing deliverables preparation for software version releases
- Identify opportunities for improvement on both software and process level
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- At least 2 years of experience in QA, including manual and/or test automation
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in analyzing and handling technical documentation
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Result-oriented and effective person
- Experience using Microsoft VSTS, Atlassian Jira, HP ALM or other test management and bug tracking system
- Understanding of the agile approach for planning and tracking work
- The following will be considered an advantage:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Knowledge in Selenium or other test automation frameworks
- Knowledge in Git workflow
- Experience in the Banking domain
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
What we offer:
- Company Stock Options Program
- Additional Health Insurance
- Bonus Policy rewarding high performance
- Bi-annual Performance reviews
- Additional perks and social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a global team and make a difference
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.