Android Mobile Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: AMD
- Participate in the development of Android-based applications.
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the system's parts of mobile development projects.
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation.
- Think of the design of the applications and not just their functionality.
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Maintain and comply with technical documentation.
- А University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related.
- Very good communication skills and act as a team player.
- Good level of English language knowledge.
- Bring 3+ years of experience in Java software development and Android development.
- Strong OOP skills with a very good understanding of Android SDKs.
- Understanding client-server architectures.
- Knowledge about web technologies: HTTP, JSON, Web Services.
- Get an advantage, if you have experience in or with:
- Other mobile technologies and peripheral devices
- payment transaction systems
- SQL or NoSQL databases.
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.