Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Business Analyst, Sofia
Ref. No.: BASF
- Gather, analyze and document business, functional and technology requirements and stakeholder decisions to achieve stated business and technology goals for a software product and solution.• Produce required documentation: Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases; reports, workflow templates, etc.
- Relay business requirements to internal technical teams.
- Provide additional value using industry-standard methods: interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, tasks, and workflow analysis, etc.
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Bring at least 3 years of experience in a BA role in the software industry and a good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experience working with key stakeholders, including technical staff and customers.
- Amaze us by bringing the following qualities: organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues, self-motivated, creative, adaptable and analytical.
- A good understanding of financial or banking software (Core Banking Systems, Payment Services, Microfinance, etc.) would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to identify the customers’ needs and drive negotiations towards the most beneficial solution, would also be a strong advantage.
- Ability to occasionally go on business trips.
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.