Find a position that suits you and apply today!
DevOps Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: DevOps/Sofia
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
- Research, recommend and implement together with IT, system architects, PMs, and development team leads, the selected tools and technologies to improve continuous quality deliveries and services
- Lead and take an active participation in the definition, coordination and implementation of build and release practices, toolsets and processes with regard to automation, software configuration, version control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery of the company products, solutions and services
- Contribute to the implementation of the Application Lifecycle Management & Security Development Lifecycle framework and infrastructure that will include methodology, processes, procedures, documentation and knowhow to maximize predictability, efficiency, security, and maintainability
- In close coordination with development and QE/QA team leads participate hands-on in the software engineering activities and practice implementation
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms and provides recommendations for improving performance by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications
- Assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar
- 5 years of professional work experience
- 1 + years of hands-on experience as Build & Release Engineer in global software engineering/DevOps practice
- 1 + years of experience in automation, scripting setting up CI /CD environment
- Good understanding of (and experience with) deployment processes (CI, Jenkins, automated testing etc.)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Chef or other similar tools
- Experience using a variety of open source technologies and tools
- Background in Linux/Windows Administration
- Demonstrable interest in good software design principles and patterns
- Source code version control systems, e.g. Gitlab, Gerrit, etc.
- Containers (Docker) knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
- Strong desire to learn new skills
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.