Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Head of Sales, Africa/SG Services
Ref. No.: HS/Africa
Software Group is a global technology company that specializes in providing integration solutions and last mile technology to financial service providers. Software Group has recently floated an entity, SG Services, with a focus on providing core banking services (Temenos T24 implementation, upgrade, testing and BAU support), and enterprise solutions (fraud mitigation/internal control, ERP, debt recovery and collection, etc). As a result of this strategic trust, SG Services are currently looking to strengthen their T24 capacity with the following position:
Head of Sales, Africa
This role is for a self-motivated individual who has been in similar role for at least 8 years with demonstrated success selling banking technology and associated services to financial service providers across sub-Sahara Africa. The role is partly hunting and partly farming with the ultimate objective of meeting assigned sales targets. The position reports to the CEO of SG Services or his designee.
The candidate shall have responsibility for:
- Actively identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Managing sales cycle with qualified opportunities until deal closure
- Responding to tenders/RFP/EOI as required
- Developing and managing relationship with key buying influences at all levels of prospect organization
- Leading and co-ordinating all sales related activities with other internal/external stakeholders
- Negotiating and closing deals
The ideal candidate shall have minimum bachelor’s degree, be comfortable discussing technology, possess gravitas, and be able to interact with C-level executives. He or she must be mature and capable of achieving results with minimal supervision. Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, willingness to travel are required.
General requirements for all SG еmployees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.