Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Java Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: JD - Sf
- Own significant portions of application development from concept through deployment and support. Define and develop deployment processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Seek design/architecture or specialized input when needed (and knows when it’s needed).
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Make good, informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Work with 3rd parties to correctly implement integration with those systems according to APIs.
- Communicate with non-technical team members to give technical advice. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Participate in requirement sessions to help form appropriate requirement stories
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Informatics or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in Java beck-end enterprise-level development.
- Deep understanding of highly scalable and secure multi-tier and multi-channel enterprise application’s architecture.
- Experience with the design and development of modulated platforms and frameworks, SOA, enterprise service bus (ESB), business engines, and data mapping architectures.
- Experience in and strive about problem-solving, research & prototyping, standards, technical designs, UML diagrams, and architecture documentation.
- Exceptional intellectual/professional and problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic, self-motivated, can-do approach, willing to learn and who likes challenges.
- Very detailed oriented, creative, initiative and inventive to find issues and more importantly to suggest improvements.
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English.
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.