Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Java Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: JD - SfMain responsibilities:
- Own significant portions of application development from concept through deployment and support. Define and develop deployment processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Seek design/architecture or specialized input when needed (and knows when it’s needed).
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Make good, informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Work with 3rd parties to correctly implement integration with those systems according to APIs.
- Communicate with non-technical team members to give technical advice. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems- , or process-related topics.
- Participate in requirement sessions to help form appropriate requirement stories.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Informatics or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in Java beck-end enterprise-level development.
- Deep understanding of highly scalable and secure multi-tier and multi-channel enterprise application’s architecture.
- Experience with design and development of modulated platforms and frameworks, SOA, enterprise service bus (ESB), business engines, and data mapping architectures.
- Experience in and strive about problem solving, research & prototyping, standards, technical designs, UML diagrams, and architecture documentation.
- Exceptional intellectual/professional and problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic, self-motivated, can-do approach, willing to learn and who likes challenges.
- Very detailed oriented, creative, initiative and inventive to find issues and more importantly to suggest improvements.
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English.
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues.
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.