Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Mobile Software Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: MSD/Sf
- Participate in the development and functional extension of Android/iOS-based applications
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the systems parts
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation and processes
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Telecommunications
- At least 2 years of experience in Java software development
- Experience in Android or iOS development
- Strong OOP skills
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of client-server architectures
- Working experience with networking and messaging protocol
- Good understanding of business processes and project plans
- Exposure to wide range of technologies and frameworks, experience with peripheral devices, experience with React Native, experience in Web development, experience with integration to third party back-end systems will be considered an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Results-oriented and effective
General requirements for all SG еmployees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.