Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Operational Partners Manager
Ref. No.: OPM/Sf
Support the operational activities related to partners accounts. Support during the initiation of key partner accounts within the Software Group’s strategic initiatives & partner ecosystem and support the regional generation of new leads from the assigned accounts.
Operational partners support
- Responsible for all transactional partner requests handling
- Governance maintenance of transactional partner network; CBS providers, complementary, and technology partners.
- Governance support during the onboarding procedures of strategic partners
- Communication with all regions to maintain a current status on current and lead partner initiatives.
- Maintenance of the partner reporting mechanisms in place; activity overview, financial overview, and onboarding processes.
- Build and maintain productive relations with key stakeholders within partners’ organization.
- Act as a liaison between Software Group and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Set up and manage account administration including general terms and conditions, and partner incentive programs on local and regional level.
- Foster partner satisfaction by earning a “trusted advisor” status with senior executives down to the field representative level, driving positive outcome against conditions of satisfaction, and influencing partner business strategy & planning.
- Work effectively with other Software Group verticals by recognizing and actively driving common objectives and goals.
- Grow personal expertise and act as a partner competence expert within the company.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Management, Business administration or Marketing/Sales.
- 5+ years experience in Partner Management /Account Management / Sales or other relevant position.
- Demonstrated understanding or experience in IT / Financial industry.
- Demonstrated skills in operations management.
- Ability to work well under pressure, learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as communication skills in multi-cultural/complex environments.
- Change management skills and results-orientation.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel as required.
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time.
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company.
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements.
- Must speak English fluently and have clear verbal and writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.