Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Oracle Flexcube Developer, Sofia
Ref. No.: FLEX
What is the role?
You will be holding a Techno-Functional role as part of our Projects, mainly during the Implementation and Support phases. Apart from the operational tasks (development, configuration, and support) we also expect you to act as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of Oracle Flexcube and provide insights when needed. You will play a crucial part during the Requirement gathering and GAP analysis as well.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or other related
- Ability and willingness to travel on client sites
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Hands-on Experience in working on Implementation and Support projects using Flexcube/Fcube
- Techno-Functional expertise in FLEXCUBE Core Banking Solution preferably in modules:
- Current and savings accounts (CASA)
- Retail Lending (CL)
- Funds and transfer (FT)
- Loans and deposits (LD)
- Banking knowledge about client-specific reports, interfaces development, and functionality testing.
By joining us you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.