Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Process Manager, Sofia
Ref. No.: PM/Sf
- Lead, facilitate and control of the utilization and further implementation of internal work collaboration and process tools.
- Work with all teams (via focus groups) to analyze internal processes and gather requirements
- Research and implement effective solutions with new or existing set of tools based on processes, requirements, company standards and best practices
- Work with strategic tools team on technical roadmap, including system upgrades, plugin trials/installs/updates, maintenance and backups
- Implement change management process for managing Atlassian and related toolsets configurations across all implemented instances
- Design and implement global configurations and various schemes types (permissions, notification, security) in the relevant systems to ensure smooth process flows management
- Manage changes for custom configuration of Atlassian related product changes (projects, spaces, workflows, custom scripts, integrations, etc.)
- Plan and execute quality audits to ensure utilization, technical and business correctness of the setup and data
- Create best practice materials and training documentation for internal usage
- Provide consultation, guidance and recommendations for business process optimizations and tool set improvements
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Telecommunications
- Experience in analyzing complex business processes with focus on determining internal process improvement possibilities
- Experience in using and configuring Atlassian related set of tools and plugins (Jira, Confluence, Tempo, etc.)
- Experience in researching & prototyping; experience in working with standards, technical designs, UML diagrams, and architecture documentation
- Professional-level experience in writing technical documents
- Experience in planning and coordinating knowledge sharing and professional development of company employees, including teaching and coaching
- Capability to collect/compile all the required information from multiple sources
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects and set of documents in parallel
- Experience in process and change management
- Experience in preparing graphic design, diagrams and other artefacts will be considered a plus
- Experience in the banking, finance or microfinance industry will be considered a plus
- Experience creating document management infrastructures from the ground up
- Ability to work under low supervision
- Sound problem solving skills, analytical mind, ability to grasp the big picture
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.