Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Senior SAP Consultant, Sofia
Ref. No.: SRAPC_SF
- Participate in the analysis, implementation, and maintenance of SAP S/4 HANA based projects.
- Serve as an advisor of the customers during the analysis phase and the definition of the future business processes in the system.
- Define gaps between standard and required functionalities.
- Translate business requirements into SAP technology solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team, participate in project scope definition, customer discussions, user trainings, and demos.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Identify additional project extension possibilities.
- Guide and supervise other SAP consultants.
- Build on and share superior solution and industry expertise
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Economics, Informatics, Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the design and implementation of SAP solutions and modules such as FI/CO, SD/MM, PM, PP, SD.
- Ability to read and understand ABAP.
- Experience with S/4HANA.
- Working permit for Bulgaria and EU-countries is required.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
By joining us you can:
• Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
• Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensure your well-being.
• Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
• Maximize your compensation by our bonus and stock option programs.
• Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
• Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
• Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
• Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
• Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
• You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
• You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
• You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
• Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
• You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.