Find a position that suits you and apply today!
T24 Functional Consultant/Business Analyst, Bulgaria/SG Services
Ref. No.: T24 FC/BG
Software Group is a global technology company that specializes in providing integration solutions and last mile technology to financial service providers. Software Group has recently floated an entity - SG Services, with a focus on providing core banking services (Temenos T24 implementation, upgrade, testing and BAU support), and enterprise solutions (fraud mitigation/Internal control, ERP, debt recovery and collection, etc). As a result of this strategic trust, we are currently looking to strengthen our T24 capacity with the position:
T24 Functional Consultant/Business Analyst
The position reports to the Head of Delivery, SG Services.
The T24 Functional Consultant/Business Analyst will be responsible for leading or participating in requirement mapping using Temenos model bank processes/PLW.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting either T24 MCB/IBS and/or RetailSuite modules
- Adept at Temenos SDLC including requirement analysis, configuration, testing, data migration, training, and post-live support
- Hands on project experience in modules such as Arrangement Architecture, CRM, Event management, Product bundling, Account sweeping, Letter of credit, Forex, Document Output, GL mapping, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving GL differences/mismatches
- Temenos certification will be added advantage
- Multiple language skills in French and English; or Spanish and English will be a definite added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently and sometimes for extended duration
General requirements for all SG еmployees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.