Find a position that suits you and apply today!
T24 Technical Consultant, Africa/SG Services
Ref. No.: T24 TC/Africa
Software Group is a global technology company that specializes in providing integration solutions and last mile technology to financial service providers. Software Group has recently floated an entity, SG Services, with a focus on providing core banking services (Temenos T24 implementation, upgrade, testing and BAU support), and enterprise solutions (fraud mitigation/Internal control, ERP, debt recovery and collection, etc). As a result of this strategic trust, SG Services are currently looking to strengthen their T24 capacity with the position:
T24 Technical Consultant, Africa
The role exists in different geographies including Africa (Nairobi), APAC (Manila), LATAM (Mexico) and Europe (Sofia). We have 3 job openings for each of the following locations Africa (Nairobi), APAC (Manila) and LATAM (Mexico). The position reports to the Head of Delivery, SG Services.
The T24 Technical Consultant will be responsible for leading or participating in technical analysis and data migration mapping.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting either T24 MCB/IBS and/or RetailSuite modules
- Experience undertaken customer/country specific development using T24 tools
- Administration skills, system tuning and application of fixes/patches
- Integration skills using TWS and knowledge of other protocols such as ISO, SOAP, etc.
- Ability to carry out regression testing following system change
- Skills at configuring core T24 IBS/RetailSuite modules
- System development using JBASE, Java, SQL
- Use of REACT for UX development
- Temenos certification in some T24 modules will be an added advantage
- Multiple language skills is an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently and for extended duration
General requirements for all SG еmployees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.