Find a position that suits you and apply today!
Test Automation Engineer, Sofia
Ref. No.: TAE/SF
Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for Test Automation Engineers who specialize in full stack QA (Web service, Front end & Non-Functional testing) to join our team, grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that empower our users. You’ll interact daily across multiple tribes in tribe organizational model to advise and coordinate code deployment, test execution and quality standards. We want to work with other engineers who bring knowledge and excitement about our opportunities.
- Drive Quality engineering best practices and innovation to ensure new products & applications changes meet the functional & non-functional requirements and do not negatively impact quality
- Design, build and maintain automated testing and analysis scripts using a variety of in-house developed and off the shelf tools
- Leveraging coding abilities to develop automated test scripts for services, APIs, etc.
- Execute load, capacity, spike and stress tests, analyze results from all available sources (applications logs, network capture, databases, OS, etc.) and make performance and scalability recommendations based on findings
- Gain experience in DevOps concepts including CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Develop playbooks for automated deployments and test executions across test environments
- Conduct trainings and provide assistance to junior test engineers as needed
- Suggest new tools, technologies and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interfaces, APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with software installation, application under test & test tools
- Hands on experience with Gatling, JMeter or other load testing tool is preferred
- Knowledge of agile development methodology and DevOps concepts
- Knowledge of Non-Functional (Performance & Security) testing processes and strategies
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple streams/projects within rapid timelines
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with teams outside QA
- Ability to analyze non-functional requirements and estimate work effort needed
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to understand complex topics, arrive at meaningful and accurate conclusions and take needed decisions or actions
- Strong troubleshooting skills at all levels including software components, network, database and operating system
- Effective defect tracking and reporting
- BS in Computer science or related study
- Experience in the banking domain is an advantage
General requirements for all SG employees:
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Not sure where you fit in? Send us your information by clicking here.